Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Part 2: Ghosts at George Washington's Mt. Vernon House

In Part 2 of ghostly encounters at George Washington's Mount Vernon house, you'll read 2 stories from people who shared them with me.
   In 2012, I visited Mount Vernon, the estate of George Washington when he was the first President of  the U.S. (click here to read my experiences). I'm not the only one who had encounters with ghosts at the estate, and here are the others:

STORY #1: A Male Ghost
West Parlor, Mt, Vernon
I have also been in the house on tour and when I was there and I could of sworn I saw a figure in the corner of the living room. It was a male, I would've guess about in his 50s, but I am not really good with guessing ages myself, I think the man was wearing a nightgown. 
  At first I thought it was all a trick of the mind, I haven't had too many experiences like that before then, and when I went upstairs to the bedrooms, I saw a picture, and I have learned that Washington died in his sleep and the picture was showing him in his death bed with his family surrounding him, and he looked exactly like I had seen.

George and Martha Washington bedchamber


STORY #2: Freezing Temperatures in George Washington's Bedroom
Julia  said:
Mt. Vernon
I went in the summer of 2015 and it was ABSOLUTELY FREEZING in President Washington's room. There was no air conditioning in the house esp on the second floor on the landing it was stiflingly hot with several mini fans blowing to make it easier for the guides to do their "talk"but when I came to Pres. Washington's room, even though there was plastic that prevented entry into his room proper, you COULD extend your arm into the actual room and it was FREEZING i could not help but feel he was in that room
 

*********************************
For more stories about hauntings I've experienced, check out my books "Ghosts and Spirits" and Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead" by Rob Gutro on Amazon.com 
"Ghosts and Spirits" and Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead" by Rob Gutro


No comments:

Post a Comment