Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Spirits Show Up When You Need Them!

My mom in April 2013, she passed 8 months later
It's Saturday, April 28, and I wasn't going to post a blog today, but my mom's spirit wanted me to know she's been around as I've had a stressful week. 

My mom passed in Dec. 2013, just 8 months after this picture was taken of her in front of her house. This picture came up today in my personal Facebook page, dated April 2013. It was no surprise, really, because she and my dad (who also passed) are often around me.

Yesterday, she was there when I heard Dolly Parton's "Here you Come Again," - a song that holds a special memory as mom and I loved singing it together. 

She knows I've been stressed about work lately and needed some comfort. Spirits always come around when you need them.

LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW SPIRITS GIVE SIGNS - In Rob Gutro's books "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead" and "Ghosts and Spirits." 


Rob Gutro  -  Inspired Ghost Tracking of Maryland :   Rob is an author, paranormal investigator and medium Since he was a child he could receive messages from ghosts or spirits (who have crossed over).
ROB"S BOOKS: He wrote the books "Pets and the Afterlife," "Pets and the Afterlife 2," "Ghosts and Spirits" and "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead" to teach others how ghosts and Spirits communicate with the living and to give proof of the afterlife. As a scientist, he also provides some scientific explanations about how energy is the baseline for the afterlife and the medium that entities use to communicate. Rob will be selling books  at his table. www.robgutro.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment